Monday, May 23, 2011

Artsplosure!

Yesterday my friend Melissa and I went to a art festival downtown called Artsplosure. I really enjoyed being out in the sunshine, looking at all the cool art, jewelry, food trucks, live music, and beer...Raleigh should have more events like this for sure! Here's a little taste of our awesome day.

                  These are two really pretty earthenware mini bowls I bought to hold jewelry.
                                        Two really funny Star Wars magnets I got for Richard :)
Melissa and I.
Mel and a funny metal art dog.
Guitars made out of license plates.
A very cool mixed media piece by Yvonne Miller!
PBRs on the Slims Patio


1 comment:

  1. Art + sun + shopping + drinking + festival sights + my sweet songbird - narsty fried food =
    awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete